Offering personalized information through text marketing is helpful in obtaining and keeping business flowing throughout the slow. Although this is slowly beginning to catch on in salons, the value received through using this technique is a win for both the salon and client.
How can Text Marketing Services Assist My Salon?
Clients can receive reminders of their upcoming appointment
Varied discounts to a premier set of clients
Reminders for upcoming engagements and events
Opportunities for scheduling or rescheduling appointments based on availability
Fill slow times, and decrease appointment cancellations
Having effective tips on hand will not only provide guidelines, but can assist in an enhanced use of your text message marketing software.
Here are 5 that work well:
1. Keep it simple – Your texts should be short and simple without any fluff.
2. Know your target audience – In every text you send, the target audience must be addressed. Understanding their needs will help you craft promotions to send via text that will make a difference in this demographic, further driving traffic into the salon.
3. Be Personal – Your texts messages should be personalized for your clients. Utilizing your text software to address each text with the name of the person will enhance your brand and image, while developing loyal customers.
4. Increase Your Attention – Make sure your clients are aware of, and receiving your texts. You should always have a signature phrase to alert the client the text is from you.
5. Measure the metrics – You will be able to check the success of your program by seeing the number of no-shows decrease. By using a promo code, you will be able to successfully monitor and measure any results needed to make an impact. Being able to see which campaigns were successful and which ones were not also provides insight into what the customers like and want on a consistent basis.
These are just a few ways text messaging can come in handy for the promotion of your salon or spa.
Most customers appreciate the value using an text marketing program can bring, as it opens additional doors to a new set of clients that may not have been on the radar before. Using effective texting campaigns will not only keep the business thriving, but will help improve the current processes within the salon or spa.