HOW DO CUSTOMERS OPT-IN?
A. When you sign up for a freqnt account, you are automatically given one mobile campaign of your choice. Additional keywords can be purchased and you can have an unlimited number of unique mobile campaigns. All your customer has to do is text your Opt-in Keyword to the shortcode 55678 and they can Opt-in to your mobile campaign. For example, if your key word is WIN, your customer texts the word WIN to 55678 Your customer can just as easily opt-out of your mobile campaign by sending the word STOP to 55678.
What is a double opt in?
A. Any mobile campaign that is ongoing (Subscription) or Premium-rate requires a Double Opt-in procedure. This procedure starts with the user sending a text message with your Keyword to 55678. The user will then receive a message asking that they confirm their request to join your mobile campaign. By replying with YES, Y, OK, or SURE, the user confirms their opt-in request and is “Double Opted-in” to your mobile campaign. The user then receives a confirmation message stating the terms of the mobile campaign along with your contact information. Now, you are ready to start sending your user timely mobile alerts.
How can I promote my campaign?
A. The best way to build your Opt-in database is to promote your mobile campaign through your existing promotional channels such as print, radio, television, internet, in-venue, packaged goods, and more. Utilizing your existing marketing efforts is the best way to encourage customers to join your mobile campaign. Your campaign message to consumers should be simple and can be added to the promotional material you are currently using: "Join Hollywood VIP Mobile Club to find out about hot upcoming events. Send the Word ‘VIP’ to 55678 Now! *This is a free service, however standard text messaging charges by your wireless carrier may apply. Additionally, you can create incentives such as free gifts, discounts, and special invites to encourage your customers to join your mobile campaign.
What type of mobile campaigns can I create?
A. freqnt supports all types of mobile campaigns. Select a one-time message or subscription campaign and choose either Standard rate or Premium rate. Most of our messages are text-based (SMS) messages no longer than 160-characters. Each message can have up to 6 Interactive Replies that can be created to increase interaction and personalization for your mobile campaign. freqnt also supports content mobile campaigns such as ringtones, wallpapers, mobile video, and WAP URLs.
freqnt carrier support
A. freqnt currently has connections with ALL US Tier 1 carriers (Cingular, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular, Alltel). Our service is also compatible with most US Tier 2 carriers as well.
Do i still need a mobile marketer or aggregator
A. The answer is NO! freqnt provides you with all the tools needed to create unique mobile campaigns in minutes. Aggregators specialize in direct connections to the US carriers and have very limited messaging platforms. Mobile Marketers charge a hefty premium for preparing mobile campaigns that can be created in 5 minutes with freqnt. Bypass the mobile marketer and the aggregator and take advantage of a messaging software that is easy to use and very advanced.
How to import contacts?
A. freqnthas designed a simple online process for uploading existing contacts. Use our sample .CSV file to properly format your existing contacts. Our uploader will sort out invalid records and duplicates while updating records that have already been added.
What if i have existing mobile numbers without carrier info?
A. freqnt can lookup your existing mobile contacts and retrieve the carrier information for these contacts. All you have to do is upload your contacts database via .CSV File and let freqnt do the rest.
How do i access my account and what software/hardware do you need?
A. freqnt is web-based. When you setup an account, all you need to access the freqnt service is a computer that is connected to the internet and any web browser. There is no special software or hardware to install or purchase.
How long does it take for subscribers to receive message?
A. Messages are sent instantly within 12 seconds of you sending a message.
What is the limit of messages?
A. There is no limit of how many messages you can send using our service. However, best practices indicate that you should not be sending more than one message per day to your subscriber base. More frequent message sending can result in a very high opt-out rate from your list.
How much does your service cost?
A. freqnt is affordable and can be setup immediately. With freqnt there are NO setup fees or licensing costs. We charge a low per message rate for outgoing and incoming messages. Users purchase message credits and one keyword is provided free of charge. More keywords can be purchased for an additional monthly fee.
What are interactive replies?
A. The key to a successful mobile campaign is to engage your users in interactive and personalized messaging content. freqnt patent-pending software allows mobile campaigns to have up to 6 Interactive Replies that stimulate user interactivity and personalization. Create up to 6 personalized messages that users can interact back and forth with.
When can I start using my mobile campaign?
A. The answer is NOW! freqnt has gone through the painstaking task of provisioning every type of mobile campaign so you don’t have to. Simply log-in and create any type of multiple campaign such as text-to-win, text-to-vote, interactive alert, trivia, ringtone/wallpaper, and more. Agree to freqnt Terms & Conditions and your campaign is activated right before your eyes.
What are the rules & regulations for mobile campaigns?
A. YES, the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) has developed best practices guidelines for mobile messaging campaigns. However, with freqnt you don’t have to worry. All freqnt campaigns are pre-programmed to adhere to ALL Mobile Marketing Association guidelines for Best Practices. Once you decide on the type of mobile campaign, freqnt messaging software will guide you through the proper single or double Opt-in process. Every message sent to an Opt-in user will automatically contain the proper message footer (Txt STOP 2 Quit. Std rates apply).
What is a shortcode?
A. All mobile campaigns operate on a common short code that is approved by mobile carriers. Short codes can be unique or random 4-6 digit numbers and can be acquired through US Common Short Codes Associaton for $500-$1000/month.
Do i need a shortcode to get started?
A. The answer is NO. freqnt provides a shared shortcode environment, in which each customer uses unique keywords on the same short code "55678". You still have the powerful two-way messaging capabilities using our Interactive Replies feature without the added cost of paying for a shortcode.
How does our software integrate with your software?
A. freqnt integrates with your existing calendar or management system to unlock the power of your data - customer history and real-time availability - to drive the smartest marketing campaigns around.
How do we do it?
A. We developed a proprietary technology platform that translates the information inside your appointment book into a personalized marketing plan. We seamlessly sync your data, instantly updating your existing software with all the information you need to stay on top of your business.
Connect your existing system through our easy setup wizard in 5 minutes or less
Appointments booked through freqnt instantly sync to the calendar you already use
freqnt knows your real-time availability to promote last-minute openings, slow days and more
We use SSL security, full database encryption, and other best practices to safeguard your information
I agree that I have read the following terms and conditions that govern the website for freqnt. Reading this message constitutes an agreement to comply with said terms and conditions. freqnt is the property of freqnt, LLC. and the use of its services is available to anyone in the United States on the stipulation that they abide by the Terms and Conditions governing this Service.
freqnt, LLC is a text marketing / text message marketing / sms marketing / MMS marketing and technology product based on core technology, which is a unified mobile messaging platform that enables clients of freqnt, LLC to send and receive communications with their customers via SMS. By using freqnt products and services, you and freqnt, LLC. have agreed to the following stipulations:
Mobile Terms of Service
Shortcode: Your mobile messaging program will make use of a freqnt, LLC-provisioned shortcode, unless otherwise stipulated in writing. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to info@freqnt.
Charges: Standard message and data rates may apply any user sending or receiving SMS messages.
STOP: You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 55678. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To unsubscribe from a particular textword, text "STOP" and the textword to 55678. We will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed from that list. Text "STOP ALL" to 55678 to remove your number from any and all text messages and/or MMS messages coming from 55678. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
HELP: If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 55678. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
SMS Coverage: SMS coverage for freqnt, LLC is supplied by a constantly growing number of wireless carrier networks. Contact freqntwebsite (freqnt) via info@freqnt to receive updated information regarding carriers that currently support SMS through freqnt, LLC. freqnt, LLC currently supports coverage in the United States.
Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile.
Minor Carriers: Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Aio Wireless, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Arizona, Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Chariton Valley Cellular, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cross, C-Spire (CellSouth), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), MetroPCS, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), MTA Communications , MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Peoples Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), RINA, Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
MMS Carrier Support: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
Customer & Technical Support: Customer and Technical Support for freqnt, LLC may be contacted during normal business hours. Normal business hours are defined as 5am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Saturday. freqnt support staff will handle any calls made on holidays or outside normal business hours on the following day.
Incorporation of MMA Guidelines: All parties agree to adhere to current text marketing / text message marketing / sms marketing Association's "U.S. Consumer Best Practices Guidelines" ("MMA Guidelines"). These guidelines can be found at The terms of this document shall prevail in the event of a conflict between the MMA Guidelines and the terms of this document.
In the event of a conflict between terms in this document and the MMA Guidelines, this document shall prevail.
Content: The term "Content" refers to the data you are asking freqnt, LLC. to store, process, or transmit to end users. You represent the following:
1) You own and/or have licensed the rights and necessary clearances to distribute the content to mobile devices (and, optionally, any other means of viewing content that has been mutually agreed on). The Content does not violate the rights of any entity protected by intellectual property legislation or similar laws or regulations.
2) All Content is consistent with standards imposed by mobile carriers and aggregators; specifically, the Content is not libelous, defamatory, inaccurate, sexually explicit, unlawful, obscene, false, misleading, racially or ethnically offensive, or objectionable.
3) The Content adheres to the current text marketing / text message marketing / sms marketing Association "U.S. Consumer Best Practices Guidelines". Said guidelines can be viewed at
4) The Content (including storage, delivery, and transmission) does not violate any laws or regulations in the United States, California, your home jurisdiction(s), or any other jurisdiction where the Content is stored, delivered, or transmitted.
5) freqnt, LLC prohibits the use of their platform and services for certain types of text programs and content either stored or transmitted. These programs and content include but are not limited to the following: sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, tobacco, drugs, loans, payday loans, short-term loans, mortgage loans, student loans, debt, debt relief, debt consolidation, debt reduction, credit, credit repair, tax, tax relief, work from home, medication. freqnt, LLC reserves the right to refuse, suspend, terminate any campaign, text program or account at any time and without warning that, in its opinion, is related to any type of said content or other content deemed unacceptable by freqnt, LLC.
freqnt, LLC. reserves the right to delete or refuse to transmit any Content that, in its opinion, violates any of the above stipulations. In the event that freqnt, LLC. deletes or refuses to transmit Content, the company will contact you to inform you of the problem. freqnt, LLC. will work with you to complete the campaign.
You permit freqnt website (freqnt) to alter and encode the Content into other formats, store it, and transmit it via third parties to mobile devices (and, optionally, any other means of viewing the content that is mutually agreed on)..
Campaigns: freqnt, LLC. may refuse, suspend, terminate any campaign, text program or account that, in its opinion, is not in compliance with the then-current MMA guidelines, TCPA guidelines, CTIA guidelines, Cellular Carrier guidelines or that violates any applicable law or regulation.
Mobile Phone Numbers Provided To Us:
By providing mobile phone numbers for use on the freqnt, LLC platform, you represent that:
1) You are in compliance with MMA and TCPA Guidelines.
2) freqnt website (freqnt)'s delivery of messages to the numbers provided will not violate MMA or TCPA Guidelines.
3) Transmission of messages to those phone numbers does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Reporting: Receiving access to freqnt messaging platform will confirm the start of the campaign and provide proof of performance.
Service Level and Third Party Reliance: Uptime for freqnt messaging platform is 99.8%. freqnt, LLC, however, relies on many external suppliers in order to transmit messages to and from mobile devices. These suppliers include, but are not limited to, intermediary aggregators between freqnt, LLC and mobile carriers, mobile carriers themselves, server hosting companies, Internet service providers, and others. Any failure on the part of any outside parties that results in message delay or failure falls under the definition of "Force Majeure" as described below.
General. Excluding payment obligations, neither party will liable for default or delay of obligations under the terms outlined in this document if any such default or delay results from conditions beyond the reasonable control of either party. Such conditions include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, flood, fire, accident, telecommunications line failures, electrical outages, network failures, acts of God, or labor disputes ("Force Majeure event"). If freqnt, LLC. suffers such default or delay, it will make reasonable efforts within five (5) business days to recommend a substitute transmission for the time period of the original transmission. If the Client is not reasonably satisfied with such substitute transmission, freqnt, LLC. will allow Client a pro rated reduction in services in the amount of money allotted to time, space, and/or program charges at the time of purchase. In addition, all parties will retain the benefit of the same discounts that would have been earned had there been no delay or default.
Payment: If Client's ability to transfer funds to third parties has been negatively impacted by an event outside the reasonable control of Client, Client will make all reasonable efforts to make payments in a timely manner to freqnt, LLC.. Events outside the control of Client include, but are not limited to, failure of banking clearing systems or a state of emergency. Delays caused by aforementioned conditions will be excused for the duration of such condition. Excuse for delays caused by events beyond reasonable control of Client will not relieve any financial obligations of Client that would have been due and paid without such conditions.
Cancellation: Either party may cancel the remainder of service without penalty in the event that Force Majeure continues for five (5) consecutive business days.
Additional Indemnification: You agree that freqnt, LLC. and its affiliates and subsidiaries will be indemnified harmless against any losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) arising from or relating to any claims, actions, or other proceedings brought on by or on behalf of any third party if said claims result from your acts or omissions in connection with any service offered by freqnt, LLC. Additional Indemnification: You agree that freqnt, LLC. and its affiliates and subsidiaries will be indemnified harmless against any losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) arising from or relating to any claims, actions, or other proceedings brought on by or on behalf of any third party if said claims result from your acts or omissions in connection with any service offered by freqnt, LLC.
2. Use of freqnt website (freqnt). The Messaging Center is not to be used for any abusive and/or unlawful purposes. Such purposes include, but are not limited to, any use that may cause disruption of services provided by freqnt, LLC. or its customers, or damage to freqnt, LLC. property. You agree that all usage of the freqntwebsite (freqnt), including transmitted communications, will be in compliance with all laws and regulations. You are responsible for all content transmitted through the Messaging Center. freqnt, LLC. only provides you with service of sending messages to mobile phones. freqntwebsite (freqnt) is not liable for any consequences brought on by or relating to any messages sent by any person that uses aforementioned service.
3. Privacy. Your private information will only be collected, stored, processed, transmitted, or otherwise handled by freqnt, LLC. with your knowledge and consent. This is primarily done by completing an online form. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold or rented to anyone by freqnt, LLC.. Any lack of privacy that you may experience while using the Messaging Center is not the fault of freqnt, LLC., and freqnt, LLC. will not be held liable. freqnt, LLC. reserves the right to disclose, intercept, or delete any messages sent through the Messaging Center in order to protect its rights.
4. Limitation of Liability. freqnt, LLC. will not be held liable, under any circumstances, to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages of any form that are brought on by or are related to use of the Messaging Center at freqnt. freqnt, LLC. will not be held liable for any act associated with the proper exercise of its rights under 2 and 3 of this agreement between freqnt, LLC. and you.
5. No Warranties. freqnt, LLC. offers no express warranty with regards to its services or the Messaging Center. freqnt, LLC. disclaims any implied warranty, including specifically any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. freqnt, LLC. does not authorize anyone to make any kind of warranty on its behalf.
6. DISCLAIMER freqnt (the Site) and its contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, freqnt, LLC. offers no warranties (implied or expressed) or representations of any kind (and they are expressly disclaimed) with respect to the Site, services, or its contents including, without limit, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, freqnt, LLC. does not represent or warrant that:
(i) The Services will meet your requirements; its services will meet your requirements;
(ii) Its services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(iii) Its services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
You acknowledge that it is not within the control of freqnt, LLC. how or for what purposes its services are used and the allocation of risk in these terms is a reflection of the price paid for its services. If any exclusion in this service is determined to be invalid and freqnt, LLC. becomes liable for damages or loss that may be lawfully limited then that liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the services provided by freqnt, LLC. . freqnt, LLC. shall not be liable to the Client for any loss arising from any data, instructions, or material supplied, digitally or otherwise, by the Client or on its behalf which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or arising from late arrival or non-arrival or in the wrong form or any other fault by the client or on its behalf. freqnt, LLC. is not responsible for any malfunction, delay, non performance and/or other degradation of performance of any of its services caused by or resulting from any alteration, modification and/or amendments due to changes and specifications requested or implemented by the Client whether or not beyond the services already supplied. Any work so arising may result in additional charges. freqnt, LLC. will make reasonable efforts to repair and reinstate service in the event of a failure, depending on the severity of said failure. If said failure is the result of an action performed by the Client or an agent of the Client to whom access to the servers was given then the Client shall be responsible for paying all costs associated with reinstating and/or repairing the server. Unavailability resulting from negligent failure of freqnt, LLC. to deal with circumstances within its control and lasting for a total of 48 hours in any 30 day period will require freqnt, LLC. (at its discretion) to either pay to you compensation limited to a credit for the amount paid by you for the unavailable service or a refund in that amount. freqnt, LLC. or anyone else involved with the creation, production, or supply of its services will not be held liable to the Client or any other entity for any loss under Terms, tort (including breach of statutory duty or negligence) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof by reason of or in connection with the Terms or the Services for any: (i) economic loss of any kind, or (ii) loss of contracts, profit, revenues, or anticipated savings, or (iii) damage to the reputation or goodwill of the Client, or (iv) loss resulting from any claim made by any third party, or (v) direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage or loss of any nature whatsoever, and freqnt, LLC. shall be indemnified by the Client from and against any claim which may be made against freqnt, LLC. in respect thereof. Limitation or Exclusion of implied warranties or of liabilities for incidental or consequential damages will not apply in jurisdictions that do not allow for such limitations or exclusions. freqnt, LLC. shall not be liable for obligations that were prevented or delayed in or from performing under conditions due to circumstances beyond its control such as, but not limited to, riots, war, governmental acts, strikes, trade disputes (including with and by our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, fire, flood, explosion, or natural or local emergency.
7. Opt in Guarantee by Client. Clients of freqnt, LLC. guarantee that all mobile numbers in their accounts are 100% opt-in, and recipients of text messages and/or MMS messages recognize the sender and expect to receive said messages from him or her. freqnt, LLC. reserves the right to request that the client submit written explanation of the method of collecting phone numbers and a guarantee signed by the client that all mobile numbers on his or her list have agreed to receive text messages and/or MMS messages from the client if it suspects that the list of numbers may not be 100% opt-in. In cases where freqnt, LLC. suspects that a list is not 100% opt-in it reserves the right to take any action it thinks is appropriate, including but not limited to cancellation of the account.
8. Pricing. freqnt, LLC. reserves the right to make adjustments to the pricing of its product/service offering. freqnt, LLC may raise or lower its prices at anytime. In the event that freqnt, LLC. makes significant alterations to its pricing, Clients will be notified at least 30 days in advance. Subscriptions to services are subject to acceptance by freqnt, LLC. freqnt, LLC. will deem Clients subscriptions to services acceptable when freqnt, LLC. delivers a confirmation of the subscription to the Client. freqnt, LLC. reserves the right to refuse to provide any service to anyone for any reason. Payment will be made to company through check, ACH, online credit card, or any other method set forth by freqnt, LLC. The Client acknowledges and agrees that in the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) or other nonpayment by client in connection with payment for freqnt, LLC services or subscription fee may result in suspension, cancellation, or termination of said services or subscription, in sole discretion of company. If the Client's service is suspended, cancelled, or transferred prior to the end of the then-current service term, all fees paid are non-refundable in whole or in part. The Client acknowledges that freqnt, LLC. is not obligated to make any refunds under any circumstances. . However, if the Client wishes to cancel their account, they will not be automatically billed from then on unless they re-instate the account. Should the Client cancel their account, they will have until the end of their billing cycle to use the remaining credits available in their account. Thereafter they will no longer have access to their account and they could lose any textwords (Keywords) they originally had. Furthermore, all credits in a users account expire at the end of each billing period and cannot be rolled over for use in the following month/months. To cancel an account, a freqnt, LLC user must email freqnt@freqnt to make the cancellation request and include the following in the subject line: "Please Cancel freqnt, LLC Account". Please allow 48 hours to process the cancelation.
9. Unpaid products. freqnt, LLC reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate and / or end service for any and all unpaid products or services that are deemed inactive or no longer in use.
10. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by freqnt, LLC., you agree not to sell license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or designed elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of freqnt, LLC. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at freqnt@freqnt.
11. Content Submitted To Traffic freqnt, LLC. You grant to freqnt, LLC. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any comments and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submitted to any public areas of the freqnt, LLC Site(s) (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by email to freqnt, LLC. by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to freqnt, LLC. the right to use your name in connection with the submitted comments and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, text marketing / text message marketing / sms marketing, and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no legal recourse against freqnt, LLC. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any property right in your communications to freqnt, LLC.
At freqnt we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
Protection of Information
Any information communicated to freqnt for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which freqnt will store securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. freqnt will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. freqnt will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
It is freqnt policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe. freqnt is not responsible for the text or picture messages sent by our clients or customers that are using freqnt products or services. It is the sole responsibility of the user to acquire proper permission to send text messages and/or MMS messages to their subscribers.
Limits On Our Abilities
ANTI SPAM REPORT SPAM
At freqnt we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers. Unsolicited messages, or any messages sent by unauthorized users, are not tolerated freqnt and is considered spam. Please report any abuse ASAP. To report abuse, send us your mobile number, along with the time and date of the message. If you can, please send the content of the message that you are reporting. Upon receiving any complaint, freqnt immediately begins an investigation on the reported client. The identities of all individuals involved will remain confidential.
Enforcement of freqnt Anti-spam Policy
All freqnt clients agree to the our Terms and Conditions upon registration. freqnt can track information on sent messages, including the sender and the contents of the message. Violations of freqnt Anti-spam policy may result in a warning or possibly termination of the client's services. Termination of a Client's services may extend to future services as well. freqnt complies with all state and national laws and regulations with regards to unsolicited text messaging, text marketing, SMS marketing, and/or spam.
Opting Out/ Unsubscribing/ Removing your mobile number
Users can remove themselves from any client's list at anytime by texting "stop" along with the textword they signed up for. Reply "stop all" to remove your number from all of freqnt client's lists. Abuse can be reported by emailing Send us your mobile number, the content of the message (if possible), and the time and date that the message was received. Your mobile number will be removed from the abuser's list.